Monday, December 16, 2013

our first family christmas card

I was lucky enough to have a shower in September before Charlotte was born and then another one in November after she was born. Because of that, I didn't send out many thank you cards until the majority of her lovely gifts were given. I decided to combine this year's Christmas cards, thank you notes and birth announcement photos into one. I know, I know - that isn't the "right" thing to do but it worked for me being a new mom and saving on postage (maternity leave is not easy on the wallet).

When Charlotte was 2 weeks old (on Friday, October 25th - her actual due date) we went to my friend Leanne of Leanne Kinsman Photography to get newborn photos taken. We were thrilled with the results and here are a few of my favourites!

This photo collage was included in this year's Christmas cards ...
And here are two collages of my favourites from the shoot ...

 
Thank you Leanne - we love having these memories of when our baby girl was so small and new. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!