Tuesday, December 3, 2013

charlotte's 1st christmas wish list

Charlotte will only be 2 and a half months for her first Christmas but her family and friends have asked for her wish list - ha ha. I don't know what my husband and I will do for her this year (if anything but I am sure Santa will bring her something special) but I do want to start the Want, Need, Wear, Read Christmas gift giving. I think it will keep me focussed when all I want to do is spoil her rotten! :)

Every year my parents and their best friends head across the line for Shop 'Til You Drop - getting the most from the American Thanksgiving Black Friday sales. My mom asked for some Charlotte ideas so I sent her this list:

 
 
 
 
 
Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Easy Bath Kneeler (This is more for daddy than Charlotte!)
 
Please Note: I only use Amazon.com as my search reference because - quite frankly - they have everything! Sure wish Amazon.ca had the same products - and Target.ca vs. Target.com but don't get me started on that rant. :)

What do you give your little ones for Christmas? Do you do parent and Santa gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!