Friday, December 27, 2013

after holiday laziness

I've been sitting at home for the last two days not feeling 100% and being incredibly lazy. Just watching a ton of Netflix in between Charlotte's many naps. My husband likes the Christmas tree and decorations to stay up until the end of December because he thinks Christmas should be celebrated from December 1st to 31st. If can't really argue with that logic but I think he thinks if I wait, he will be back at work and won't have to help me clean up. I'm on to you!

So in honour of his theory, here are some inappropriate someecards. Enjoy your last lazy days too before the New Year guilt kicks in and you exercise ... for a day or two. Cheers!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!