Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
- Finally watch and do the Yoga DVD that I bought MONTHS ago.
- Watch the end of Harry Potter ... can you believe I fell asleep with 1/2 an hour to go?!
- Clean out my fridge and freezer. There is a smell I MUST diagnose.
- Go to the gym. Without C there - we will see if this happens.
- Clean the bathroom. ALWAYS a must!
- Go through my jewelry and get rid of what I no longer love or wear.
- Find some way to patch up the hole in my favourite soccer shorts.
- Change my fish tank water.
- Call my Grandma.
- Call my Brother.
- Buy a colour cartridge for my printer.
- Work on our soccer teams' "Booze Basket Fundraiser".
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Today is Wednesday which in my work's neck of the woods equals to "Welfare Wednesday". No - I don't work at the Welfare Office but it is in the same building block which means a full 8 hours of entertaining passer-byers. Never a dull moment I tell you!
I was thinking on my way to work how Fall is for sure on its way. You can smell Autumn in the wind and when I went to put something in the recycling box last night outside, it was damn cold! Summer is passing us by so I am hoping to spend the next few weeks enjoying the last moments of warm sunshine. My thoughts about Fall made me think of something else as well ... how old am I when I find myself CONSTANTLY talking about the weather and gas prices. When the heck did that happen? Seriously ... is it all down hill after 30!??
Happy Hump Day Kids!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
One of the best days of my life (okay - I am a bit sarcastic but whatever) was the day I discovered Google Reader. Suddenly I had a way of keeping track of all the daily inspirational blogs I read - without having to check in on each one individually. This was almost a magical experience for me! I have been engrossed in design, craft, fashion, gossip blogs ever since. They seriously get me through the day. It also got me thinking ... I am a crafty gal - why not start my own blog so I can be a part of that world! And here I am!
My goal is to get my creative energy flowing so that I spend more time on the things I love doing. I am hoping this will be a step in the right direction. I dream of one day opening my own Etsy shop and quitting my day job ... let's see what happens!