Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Morning

There is something about a hot cup of tea that I just find utterly relaxing these days. This is a new experience for me as I am not a coffee drink and, in the past, my only brush with tea was at my Grandma's house (the odd occasion that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed though I might add!)

Today is Wednesday which in my work's neck of the woods equals to "Welfare Wednesday". No - I don't work at the Welfare Office but it is in the same building block which means a full 8 hours of entertaining passer-byers. Never a dull moment I tell you!

I was thinking on my way to work how Fall is for sure on its way. You can smell Autumn in the wind and when I went to put something in the recycling box last night outside, it was damn cold! Summer is passing us by so I am hoping to spend the next few weeks enjoying the last moments of warm sunshine. My thoughts about Fall made me think of something else as well ... how old am I when I find myself CONSTANTLY talking about the weather and gas prices. When the heck did that happen? Seriously ... is it all down hill after 30!??

Happy Hump Day Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!