Monday, December 30, 2013

my word for 2014 // calm

I love Ali Edwards and find her incredibly inspiring so this year, I decided to jump on her One Word bandwagon.

In 2014, my chosen word to focus on is CALM.

 
I will choose to remain calm when anxiety overtakes my mind and body.

I will think calm thoughts when Charlotte gets fussy.

I will take deep, calming breaths when my husband and I aren't fully connecting.

I will remain calm and focussed when life becomes overwhelming or my plate gets too full.

I will make 2014 a calm year, and will make sure that my soul is calm and that it takes over my anxiety.

What is your 'one word' that you will focus on in the New Year?

P.S. I love the Calm line from Escents Aromatherapy. It really does have a calming effect when I smell the essential oil combination. Maybe that will be my 2014 scent! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!