Tuesday, January 22, 2013

recent projects part 2


In November my best friend married her other best friend :) It was a magical time for her so I wanted to make sure that I gave her something extra special as part of her gift instead of just good old cash (which is always a good wedding gift choice if you ask me). She made me the most beautiful "speech book" that included her MOH speech. I was so grateful for that token that I can keep with all my other wedding mementos - and I wanted to do something similar for her.

I really hope that she is okay with me sharing this - I love you girl! :) I took photos of the mini album I made for her because there were so many amazing memories wrapped up in those few pages. I wanted to have a record of it myself. For some reason the photos are in opposite order so you will have to see it from the back to the front. This was by far my favourite project that I worked on last year - there are so many people who I love throughout the pages. Thanks for the memories friends! xo















4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet idea! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Miss - I had a great time doing it and it's something she can show her kids when we are both old and grey - ha ha!

      Delete
  2. This is a fantastic idea! Darn. I wish I knew about these when I was a MOH. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabrina. You might get your chance again one day - or else pass the idea onto Lily :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!