Sunday, January 20, 2013

cheers to my health! part 3: juice or bust


Wow! I came across this article and was amazed at how timely it was because I was just about to type out a blog post about the exact same thing - Juice or Bust: How to lose that holiday weight with juice. As part of my "healthy living journey" I am considering purchasing a juicer. I don't want to buy just any juicer and waste my money so I am in the process of doing some research to find out what the best bang for my buck is. I know this is going to be an expensive choice for me and my husband but after watching the Hungry for Change documentary (I highly recommend it), I am definitely considering incorporating juicing into our daily menu plan. Do you juice? I would love to hear any of your thoughts or tips. Thanks friends! xo

1 comment:

  1. great blog post! we don't juice, but I have been considering it, but like you, wanted to research it and get some more feedback. I would love to hear more about what you find out! And, if I find anything good, I will share too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!