Friday, April 27, 2012

recently and weekend plans

I just finished reading this after lending it to my mom first (bought her the other two books for her birthday). It really is that good. Read it and enjoy the simplicity behind it. Hope to see the movie soon in the theater but for some reason we never actually go to the movies or the drive-in even though we talk about the idea of it constantly. Might just have to make this one happen!

I know, I know - we are a bit behind the times with this one but there was a LONG wait list for Cars 2 at the library so I had to patiently wait for my turn. WOW. This is quite the story line for kids to follow. It was so involved with so many characters and overlapping story lines. Clearly it was made for kids and adults alike but other than the cool talking vehicles, how is a young child supposed to follow along? Mind blowing really when you think about it.

My latest Kristin Hannah read. This one was a wee bit too sappy for me (listened to the audiobook) but I look forward to her next one that is on my Kobo -
Between Sisters.

Weekend Plans:
1. Dinner and a movie rental with the husband.
2. Shopping across the line for new running shoes.
3. Dinner with good friends.
4. A long overdue tennis date with an old friend ... and probably a glass of wine or three too!

What are you up to this weekend? Have fun friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!