Monday, January 27, 2014

great grandma's 91st birthday

Last Monday my mom, Charlotte and I went and visited Charlotte's great grandmother for her 91st birthday. Grandma was being wheeled down to lunch when she saw Charlotte and exclaimed, "Oh look! A baby!" Then she focussed on my mom and then me and figured out who we were and shouted, "Oh look! MY baby!" It was adorable. She kept telling everyone that her and Charlotte looked like twins (even though Charlotte looks nothing like my side of the family and everything like her daddy). It was a great way to spend the day, and I was so happy that all of us could be in one place together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!