Thursday, January 9, 2014

goals for 2014

As you may have realized, I am a huge fan of setting goal - both long and short term. I always have a master to do list on the go, and to me, a to do list is a form of goal setting in itself.

I am also a fan of the good old pen and paper. I love my electronic tools - my computer, my iPhone and my ipad - but I find it very therapeutic to physically write out my goals on paper. I keep a list of goals and tasks in my May Designs agenda, and I review them often, daily actually.

Since it's the beginning of a new year, there are a ton of blog posts and printables flying around to help you keep on track this year. I found this post and printable from Living Locurto to be very practical, and their process is quite similar to mine so I thought I would share.


No matter whether your 2014 goals are health, financial, personal, business, creative or all of the above, I wish you all the best with staying focused. Now go write them down! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!