In the next few months I hope to focus the content a bit more, and work out a more regular content calendar. Right now this space is just my online journal - a place to dump my thoughts, ideas and inspiration but I am a creature of habit, and I thrive on structure so I look forward to a bit more structure.
I'm not saying I have a unique blog, but I do find it hard to put it into one category. Life musings? Yes. Motherhood topics? Definitely. A humour outlet? Occasionally. Inspiration? Sometimes. It's an assortment of everything that matters most to me, a collection of happy, creative, honest things and thoughts. I want this space to not just be a place for my thoughts, but a place for you, the reader, to enjoy and be a part of too.
I hope to focus on:
- Being a New Mom // All things new parent related, my thoughts, hopes, fears and challenges, and my "1st Time Mom Review Series" will continue every Friday.
- Organization // To do lists, menu planning, goal setting, agendas, calendars - all things to help my OCD need for a schedule. :)
- Inspiration // Wish list items, quotes, pretty things, stuff I love and think you would enjoy to take note of, products I'd love to try and stuff I find that intrigues me.
- Life Musings // Honest, journal type entries about my family, our adventures, my dreams and my life in general.
- Monthly Fun // Taking stock, the many faces of Charlotte and recently posts.
Instead of working on a post for every day of the week, I'm going to focus on Monday to Friday with Saturdays and Sundays being optional.
Thanks so much to all my readers - your comments are greatly appreciated. Let's have an awesome year together. xo