Friday, February 1, 2013

super bowl sunday

I saw the cutest thing on Facebook the other day: "I hear that someone is playing a football game during the Beyonce concert on Sunday!" Made me giggle because I am so a Super Bowl half-time/commercial kind of girl. My mom and I might even watch something else during the actual game and just watch the half-time show to see if Destiny's Child actually makes an appearance.

That being said - I am definitely rooting for the 49ers. I have San Francisco cousins and they would kill me if I did anything but cheer for them. My friend Melissa also knows who she is cheering for (check out her adorable blog here) - do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!