Tuesday, February 19, 2013

today i am loving



These blogs:
NieNie Dialogues - Her story, her faith, her journey, her family and her children (beyond adorable) are definitely worth a read. Pure inspiration!

Enjoy It - A personal and craft blog by Elise Blaha Cripe. This is BY FAR my favourite blog of all time. I love learning about her business, her challenges with living away from her husband at times (military) and her newest journey - becoming a mother. 

Mommy Bird - This is a new favourite of mine. I love her daily posts on every day topics. She comes from a practical place that any new mother (or veteran mom or woman) will enjoy and learn from. Also - I am very proud to call this woman a friend!

Her prints and blog are amazing! I want one (or four).

Obsessed. And thankfully the girls are hot so my husband will watch with me :)


What's making you smile today?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :) I love reading your blog too! And, I will get to that post you challenged me too soon! I promise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I am really enjoying getting to know you through your blog. No rush - when you can. Life gets in the way of the fun stuff sometimes :) Cheers!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!