Sunday, February 10, 2013

freaks and geeks


Did you watch Freaks and Geeks when it came out in 1999? An American teen drama/comedy that explores what high school was like for normal kids in 1980, this show is nothing less than awesome. I hadn't seen it when it originally aired but I am watching it on Netflix right now and I loving it. I was super bummed when I realized there was only one season to watch so I did a quick Google search to find out why it was canceled and this was the best answer I got. With stars like James Franco, Linda Cardellini, Seth Rogen and - my favourite - Jason Segel, how can you go wrong? They should definitely do a reunion. Would love to see where these characters are now!

I was also a huge fan of My So Called Life in the 90's :) What was your favourite 90's TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!