Friday, February 1, 2013

i love february


There are so many reasons why I absolutely adore the month of February. Here are just a few of those reasons ...

  • This year I will celebrating my 34th birthday on February 9th. I love celebrating special moments throughout the year because I know that each day is extra special but life is short - it is so fun to create memories and celebrations whenever possible - and a birthday is a great excuse! I feel that my life is just starting and I am so excited to see what 2013 has for me and my family.
  • February is all about love and at the risk of sounding super lame - I LOVE love :) Bring on hearts and roses and all things Valentine's Day on the 14th. Bring. It. On.
  • Valentine's Day is now extra special because both my parents and my parents-in-law celebrate their wedding anniversaries on Valentine's Day. Both couples have been married for many, many years and it is a great illustration of how love and friendship works well for my husband and I. 
Welcome February - I am so very glad to see you! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!