Thursday, February 2, 2012

new item for wish list and currently ...

YES PLEASE!

I am almost finished listening to Ellen's audiobook "Seriously ... I'm Kidding" in my car to and from work. I was really looking forward to this when my name came up for it at the library but honestly - I cannot wait for it to be over. Normally I love you Ellen but these three discs are PAINFUL. I am annoyed beyond anything but more annoyed with myself or not just turning it off and suffering until the end. I do that sort of thing - I have an obsession with completion. Candles are good for me that way - they burn until they disappear ... something to nothing. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!