Friday, February 24, 2012

bad things always happen in 3's

This has been a rough week for me. I can't believe that Friday is already here again but I also can't believe how much happened this week while the days were flying by. I've had a few unhappy moments this week:

#1 - Work argument and disagreement.

#2 - Soccer disappointments.

#3 - The third one hit me at full force - hard and painful. My mom phoned me this morning and long story short, my Grandmother may have lung cancer and she is suffering right now - in a lot of pain and finding it hard to walk. I was numb when my mom told me and then it hit me and I am crushed.Scan on Monday and doctor appointment on Thursday so we will know more next week.

Sending out all my love and prayers to her. Wishing her pain free days and happiness. Love you Grandma! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!