Friday, February 10, 2012

i know, i know ... we are wee bit behind the times

So one day randomly I had mentioned out loud in a group that I had put my name on the wait list at the library for the first season of Glee. I have never seen an episode but really wanted to see what all the hype was about so I was committed to watching the full first season - as long as I didn't have to pay for it! Husband overheard this and said, "I would love to watch that with you!" I was floored. So. Not. His. Thing. But - we are a couple of discs in and it is pure, easy enjoyment for both of us - he laughs even more than I do and we both tap our feet during the singing/dancing numbers. Hope to watch some more this weekend and then bring on season two! Oh wow - we are so cool :) Happy Weekend Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!