Monday, February 6, 2012

a not so "funny" movie but heart makes up for it!

Chad and I watched this movie recently and I actually thought it was going to be way worse than it actually was. I am not saying it was great by any stretch of the imagination but there were some funny parts scattered throughout ... not enough for a movie called "Funny People" but it did keep our attention. 

I know that I post a lot of "Heart of the City" comic strips on my blog. I just love her. From the moment I read my first strip years ago, she was my hero and favourite. She is so much like me it is ridiculous - and the interaction between her and her mom brings my mom and I to tears with laughter some times - way too familiar territory. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!