Friday, February 24, 2012

paranormal activity

Last night Chad and I watched "Paranormal Activity 3" and he seemed more on edge than I did watching it. We love horror and thriller movies and this one kept me wondering "what the heck is going to happen next?" But when the movie was over, I had to go back and watch the first scene over again. I get that the sisters clearly don't remember what happened to them as children but I really wanted the ending to come full circle and close the storyline off. It didn't but I still did love the chills I got while folding my laundry afterwards - wondering if just maybe, something was watching me. Yes - we are sick and twisted people but I love it anyways :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!