Wednesday, May 9, 2012

wednesday hump day dump

Wednesday's inspiration ...

Last night Chad went to bed early so I made myself a cup of apple cinnamon tea and curled up on the couch to watch "One Day". I ordered this from the library because I saw a preview at one point that interested me or it was just a new release on their list (there is no real rhyme or reason to my library selections). I wasn't sure about it because I don't always love Anne Hathaway but I loved it. Romantic, funny, heart warming, tragic and beautiful - all rolled up into one comfy story line. It was like watching a good book unfold on the TV screen. I highly recommend it for a rainy evening in - not that we are going to get any of those any time soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!