Tuesday, May 8, 2012

recent favourites

I have been using a ton of new iPhone apps lately and am in love with a few of them. One old and one new and I use them both lately. Check them out!

Old ... Keeps me focused and always gives me a wonderful reminder about gratitude on a daily basis. I base entire journal entries around some of these messages. Worth the $4.99 investment for a year of inspiration!

New ... I started using this FREE calorie counting/fitness tracking yesterday and I am in love with it. So easy to use and I have already started making better decisions today as I am now accountable to my phone ... oh and to myself too :) Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!