Tuesday, May 22, 2012

happy mond ... er ... tuesday

I find it so hard to adjust after a long weekend. Not that I am complaining at all about having an extra day added to a beautiful May weekend, I just had a tough time figuring out where I was, what time it was and what day it was when I woke up this morning. It is already early afternoon and I haven't even gotten through all my emails (mostly junk mind you). But I'm okay with that. I have been working on "living in the moment" and it is starting to stick. Life really is good ... you just have to believe!

Here's a Tuesday giggle and piece of inspiration for you my friends ... enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!