Wednesday, July 3, 2013

my favourite beauty product

Prime Time Eyelid Primer by bareMinerals is by far my favourite beauty product right now. I have used their regular formula for a while now and it is AMAZING! My eye shadow never smudges, gets oily or stuck in the crease if I use this product first. My eye makeup lasts all day long without any worries. 

I am an Event Coordinator so I am often working a full work day before heading to an event and I never have to touch up my eye make-up. 

I just ordered the Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer in Pearl from Sephora and I cannot wait to try it out. Hoping it is enough colour that I can just wear it on a hot summer day! And the best part? What it is formulated without:

  • Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Fragrances
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petrochemicals
  • Phthalates
What's your favourite beauty product of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!