Thursday, July 18, 2013

a special BIG edition of today's inspiration

I did really great last week. Wrote at least 1 post per day. Felt amazing. This week has left me a bit frazzled though.

I am starting to get anxious about my mat leave (getting everything done that I can and then leaving what I can't behind in an orderly fashion and in the right hangs), the nursery (my husband has decided to go with a Tinkerbell theme which I think is adorable because he is excited about it but the walls are still bare and the furniture is still not put together. I know, I know - I have time but the nesting vibe is kicking in big time and I really want to start putting stuff in its place) and about what will come after our baby girl is born. Money, bills, stuff, clothes, expenses, budgets, money ... did I mention money?! Ha ha - I know, the usual worries but they seem to be compounding in my head this week and I don't seem to have enough hours (or energy) in the day to worry about it enough.

I just need to sit back, relax and put my feet up (because I have officially lost my ankles and cannot wear my wedding ring anymore - oy). Hopefully this list of beautiful inspiration will help you relax and have a better day too!

Happy Thursday Friends! xo













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!