Monday, July 29, 2013

lately ... sunday movie night

I know, I know - I am a bit behind the ball when it comes to my movie choices but Chad always brings home random DVDs from his buddies at work and "Expendables 2" just happened to be in the pile I picked up last night. Have you see this? Yes - the first and second are horrible movies but the cast is phenomenal - can you imagine being in charge of wrangling up all those guys to be in the same place at the same time? And the writers - with lines like "I'll be back," says Arnold Schwarzenegger. "No, you've already been back, I'll be back this time," said Bruce Willis. You just have to laugh.

Okay - maybe my pregnancy is making me a bit nutty but if you want to impress your man and have a few laughs (and stare at Jason Statham - which I could do all day long by the way) then toss "Expendables" one or two in the old DVD player.


And just for my lovely lady friends ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!