Tuesday, June 11, 2013

we found out

I know everyone's opinions are all over the map in regards to finding out the sex of your baby before the deliver but my husband and I were so excited, we wanted to find out for our first baby. We have already decided we won't find out if we have more children but for this one, we wanted to know.

I am a strong believer that the moment is special - no matter when, where or how you find out, and the moment the doctor told me what we were having in her office yesterday, my whole world changed. It was happiness, magic and love all rolled into one warm all-over-my-body feeling. I can't explain it really, it was just ... perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!