Tuesday, June 11, 2013

baby brain


Found this article and realized that I am not alone (thank goodness)! Here are just a few things I have accomplished so far:
  • Forgot to take my contacts out before I went to bed. For some odd reason I reversed my morning and evening bathroom routines and when I woke up in the morning, I realized that I had done everything backwards and still had my contacts in. Duh.
  • I leave things in random places. I left my face cloth in my craft room closet one morning. I don't even know what I was doing there in the first place - ha ha. 
  • I thought I threw my earrings in the garbage but turns out I just moved them to a random place for no good reason. So relieved when I found them.
I am sure I will have more and more "experiences" like the above in the second half of my pregnancy. What's the craziest thing you did when you were pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!