Friday, June 7, 2013

sold!

I am very happy to report that we sold our very first item off of Craigslist last night and got the asking price - yay us! Ha ha - I didn't realize how easy it was and I even got a super nice email from the buyer this morning. You hear horror stories all the time about things going wrong with online sites but we had a great experience. I know I will be looking around the house all weekend for other goodies to sell ... but in the meantime, I am off to research the new camera I am going to buy! Happy Friday friends!


1 comment:

  1. This piece of writing is genuinely a good one it helps new internet people, who
    are wishing for blogging.

    Also visit my blog post; Naomi Flame On

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!