Monday, June 24, 2013

today's inspiration

It is always a good day when you are alive and healthy. I must remember this when the pregnancy is taking it's toll on my system.

I really want to teach our little girl that every day is for living. If you want to wear your Easter Sunday dress on a Tuesday just because you want to feel pretty - go for it! I love celebrating holidays and special occasions but everyday can be a reason to celebrate too!

Another life lesson that needs to be passed on. Basically - treat others the way you would like to be treated and we will all get along just fine :)

I can't wait to spend time alone with our baby girl exploring her fingers and toes - making each and every moment count.

This would be a gorgeous tattoo ... note to file.

And last but not least, this photo of my nephew, Chance, and my niece, Sidney, melts my heart and inspires me to enjoy the little things in life - and to smile through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!