Tuesday, January 11, 2011

watched last night


After Chad's Denny's Birthday Dinner last night we came home to watch "You Again". We just randomly got a copy of this movie and I thought it was hilarious (I actually laughed out loud in a few spots ... not something I usually do and it might have been the cold medicine kicking in and taking over but I digress). Chad got up near the end and announced he was going to bed and that the movie was lame but I did hear him giggling at some points (and yes - boys do giggle). I think it was just coming to the "happy ending" part and Chad, being 100% boy, got bored. I loved it though - stupid really but the funny parts make up for the stupid parts and WHO REALLY CARES - Betty White is in the movie - what gets better than that? Enjoy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!