Monday, January 24, 2011

monday morning update

Friday ... Had to pick Chad up in Abbotsford because he had to drop his truck off to get fixed and then wanted to go to White Spot for dinner (had a craving) but it was super full (tournament or something in the area) so we drove through Aldergrove and came upon a hole-in-the-wall Fish and Chips place --- it was AMAZING! A bit on the pricey side but so fresh and yum! Highly recommend. Then home to veg and go to bed early.



Saturday ... Off to the States to buy some cheese and then to pick up a part that Chad ordered for his truck. Home to pick up his truck from the dealership and then off to my parent's house. My parent's and us drove out to my Grandma's place for a belated birthday visit and then all of us and Janice, Danielle and Charles went to the Keg for dinner. It was an amazing meal and visit except I was up all night sick --- I guess the red-meat-is-bad-for-jay theory is back in effect!








Sunday ... Soccer game in Surrey. We lost 3-0 but it was a pretty good game. A bit cold but not too bad and all three of their goals were pretty incredible so I will let that one slide :) Then home for a bath and book and off to Chad's parent's place to relax, finish my book (due today and I cannot have overdue library books - just not something I can do - ha ha) while the boys watched football and I hung out with Curtis. Played this new game - Nab It - that Curtis got for his birthday. SO FUN (not to mention I won both rounds - tee hee). Then Chili for dinner and home for an episode of "Burn Notice" and in bed early to start the week. I am sore today - what a Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!