Tuesday, January 4, 2011

more resolutions

So I have been giving this a lot more thought than I thought I would and have a few more items to add to my list for 2011 ...

BE IN THE MOMENT --- Always easier said than done but my mind is always going a 100 miles a minute thinking about what I have to do. It is time to slow down and think about what I AM doing NOW. This quote sums it up quite nicely: "You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." ~ Henry David Thoreau

ONLY EAT WHEN I AM HUNGRY --- My goal this year is to think before I put anything in my mouth. Do I need this? Am I actually hungry or just bored? Can I wait to eat until my next planned meal? It needs to be more of a thoughtful process rather than just "something I do". This will not only help with my mind/body/spirit connection but - as the experts say - this will help drop the pounds without even batting an eye. Fingers crossed :)

DRINK MORE WATER --- I have slacked on this BAD lately and want to get back into the routine of cleaning out my body. My body NEEDS water and it is a very easy thing for me to provide so why don't I? Time to get back on that band wagon!

- Blog more often.
- Get back to making jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!