Monday, January 10, 2011

my weekend in review

Friday Night was spent at home with Chad, pizza and a few rum and cokes. Haven't had a "night in" for a while so it was a delight! We played a bit of Wii and then watched "Grown Ups". Not a huge Adam Sandler fan but I thought with all these nut jobs in one movie, it should be a good time. It had it's moments but not a ton of them. All in all a good night spent with Chud and Lexxus :)


Saturday was spent with "Team Tara" at the Wedding Fair in Vancouver. We met at Tara's place and then went to IHOP for breakfast - always a great choice :) Then we headed downtown where it was my job (mission) to make sure we got her entry forms into each and every ballet box. Mission accomplished! Then it was back to Legare's for some food and wine. Went home about 6:00 pm and then Chad and I went to his friend Zippy's place for a few hours and then home to watch "The Town". Again - not what I expected but any movie with old Benny Boy in it ultimately makes me happy.

Team Tara is full effect!

We rocked it out and made it back to the car just in time!


Sunday - We did some running around and then went to my parent's house to set up their new TV stereo equipment (okay - I lie - Chad set it up and helped Jim and I watched wedding shows on TV and drank wine). Then off to Chad's parent's for his family b-day dinner. Home-made lasagna by Mrs. V --- always mind blowing and yummy! Played some Apples to Apples and had some equally yummy dessert and then it was home for neo citrin and passing out. Not feeling 100% but hoping I can just think positive thoughts and blow this cold out of the water!

Ms. Lexxus taking a load off at Jim and Dixie's while Chad helped Jim.

The Birthday Boy ... happy 30th and holding babe! 

Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!