Monday, January 3, 2011

just finished

This book was a slow starter ... I wasn't really sure what I was getting into. Come on friends, I know you sometimes go to the library or book store and pick out a book just because you like the look of the cover. I have to admit it - I did that with this one AND it was so shiny and fresh on the library shelf (love it when I am one of the first to read a library book). I got into the story at about the 2/3 mark. In the end all that was wrong in the beginning turned right so it did have a "happy ending". Not a terrific read but definitely kept my interest over this past holiday week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!