Monday, January 17, 2011

monday morning update

Friday ... Exhausted from the week so I just made some BBQ Chicken Wraps and watched "She's the Man". Chad went to bed super early and I finished Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conrad. Yeah, yeah - it is a "junior" reader book but I love it just the same!



Saturday ... Up early to clean and decorate and get ready for Chad's Birthday Party. Then I met my parent's at Costco and got all the food ready. Home to relax for a bit and wait for the guests. More people showed up then I thought were going to so I was happy about that. It was a great night and I think everyone had a good time (a group of people played "Apples to Apples" until 1:00 am so I think they had a blast - ha ha).

I had too much fun at the party and didn't take very many photos. On this one of Chad getting ready for everyone to arrive ...

and this one of four guys playing Apples to Apples into the wee hours of the morning! It was amazing!

Sunday ... Not feeling 100% in the morning but got up and cleaned up after the party. Then we watched "Corpse Bride". Then Chad made me (I was not really prepared to face the word at this point) go do some grocery shopping and in return he took me out for Pho for lunch so it was a win-win I guess :) Then home to watch "Sleepers" and have a nap. Up to watch some episodes of "Burn Notice" (our latest DVD series we are watching) and then watched "The Social Network" (this movie was filled with horrible acting and the story line wasn't the easiest to follow but I found it absolutely fascinating - just imagine how big Facebook really is!!?) Then off to Save-On to pick up ice-cream for dinner (never do this so it was quite the treat) and then home for more "Burn Notice".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!