Monday, January 3, 2011

resolutions!?

I've been thinking a lot about setting some resolutions for 2011 but I am always setting goals so instead I have decided to focus on the following quote throughout the New Year ...

"The best way to get started is to quit talking & begin doing." ~ Walt Disney


This means that all those goals that I keep putting off ... it is now time to put up or shut up. My main goal for 2011 is to fully embrace and become Mrs. Van Den Berg. Full name change and focusing on being the best wife I can possibly be.

Instead of putting a number to a weight loss goal, I am going to focus on making healthy decisions. I will be 32 in February so - eventually - a baby (hopefully) will be on the way so it is time to get back to treating my body like the temple that it is. Can't wait to incorporate yoga back into my life ... I need to drink more water ... eat less junk food. Just simple decisions to make my whole being feel better.

I can't wait to see what 2011 has to bring ... 2010 was the best year yet so I hope we can top it!

Cheers to all my friends making the best of their New Year too! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!