Tuesday, August 28, 2012

recent movie rentals

Do not understand why this was even movie. And why an awesome actor like Liam Neeson starred it. So confused.

Amazing. Hilarious. A must see. Do it and enjoy! 

I'm not sure if it is just me but I could watch Jason Statham all day long. This movie kept my interest but I think he was the main reason. I rented this for the husband and he just said, "It was okay." So I guess you could take it or leave it.

I thought this movie was adorable. I loved the message it shared and thought it was really well done. I didn't have high expectations when I hit PLAY but I thoroughly enjoyed it the whole way through. Definitely a watch for kids young and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!