Thursday, August 2, 2012

my mantras ...

Life works in strange and mysterious ways and the only thing that is guaranteed is change. I am 33 years old, married, own a home, in love with my career, and in love with my life. I did not feel this way, think this way or act this way when I was 20. Things change ... and with that change comes new belief systems and knowledge. These mantras are what is getting me through my 30's.

My current favourite for a number of reasons ...

I have been noticing that I say this constantly these days. I guess this is my way of just letting things go and letting them be. I am loving this new attitude - long overdue ...

'This too shall pass' has been my mantra for about 10 years now and I will continue to repeat this over and over when I find that life is challenging me. I only wish it had 5 syllables (a LONG story) ...

And this is a funny take on 'Let's agree to disagree' but really people - sometimes you just have to agree that you both have your own opinions and beliefs. It is what it is :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!