Tuesday, August 7, 2012

i'm back ... sort of

Although my Etsy store is still "on vacation", I have started creating again and am falling in love with it all over again. Be sure to keep up-to-date with me on Facebook and Instagram! Here are a few of latest creations.

A necklace and earring set I made for my beautiful friend Lorna's birthday gift.

I think she liked it :) xo 

A necklace that I made for a new friend in my life. I gave it to her as a surprise thank you gift for all she has done for me over the past month. I asked her to take it home and open it ... can't wait to hear what her reaction is when I see you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!