Tuesday, August 14, 2012

a belated birthday present

I just came back from a delicious Subway picnic belated birthday lunch in the park with my girlfriend Crystal.  It was only an hour but whenever we get together, it is like a counselling session for both of us - we talk, we listen, we remember - it is very therapeutic and really wish we could do it more often. The sun was shining and her little dog Charlie got some alone time to run around in the field - it was a great mini break in the middle of the day. She really enjoyed the necklace I made her ... it was sparkly and pretty - just like her! Now it is back to reality and off to set-up for a work event! Enjoy your Tuesday friends!



Visit me on Facebook to see more designs and updates. Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!