Monday, June 20, 2011

this weekend

Friday ...

Chad took me here for dinner. I had a YUMMY rice and seafood bowl that was over the top amazing. Real lobster! The best!


Then we went to Ikea and purchased part of our new bedroom suite. I know, I know - Ikea furniture you ask? Yes! Seriously ... our WHOLE bedroom suite will cost less than the bed frame I would be looking at if I went elsewhere. Every couple needs to start somewhere and this also means that we get to buy a new mattress too! I think that makes Chad happiest of all since the bed we are sleeping on is his from when he still lived at home. So not cool!

HEMNES Chest with 2 drawers, black-brown Width: 21 5/8 " Depth: 15 3/8 " Depth of drawer: 12 1/4 " Height: 26 3/8 "  Width: 55 cm Depth: 39 cm Depth of drawer: 31 cm Height: 67 cm    HEMNES Bed frame, black-brown Length: 79 7/8 " Width: 63 3/8 " Height: 82 1/4 " Footboard height: 27 1/8 " Headboard height: 47 5/8 " Mattress length: 79 1/2 " Mattress width: 60 "  Length: 203 cm Width: 161 cm Height: 209 cm Footboard height: 69 cm Headboard height: 121 cm Mattress length: 202 cm Mattress width: 152.4 cm

Saturday ...

I did some puttering around the house and then we took off to Lee Valley and Winners in Coquitlam and then headed downtown to Travis' penthouse for Chris and Bonnie's at Home Wedding Fiesta BBQ. The evening consisted of yummy homemade burgers and a piƱata :) Fun was had by all and photos are still to come!

Sunday ...

I helped Chad put together our new furniture and then we ran into Langley to do our weekly grocery shopping. Then home for ham and grilled cheese sandwiches and veggie soup for lunch. Then we were off again to visit Jim and Dennis and to deliver some Happy Father's Day treats!

Chad picked up dinner for us and his parents from Fork N' Chopstix Chinese & Western Bistro. I was a little hesitant about the quality of their Chinese cuisine but I must say - it was the BEST Chinese food I have had in a long time. Their deep fried prawns were out of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!