Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a few of my favourite things!

I stole this idea from martawrites, She is such an inspiration and her blog is absolutely one of my favourites on my google reader list! I would love to hear what your favourite things are too!

favorite movie of all time: varsity blues ... I know, I know - silly - but I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it! 

favorite quote of all time: "those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" and "this too shall pass"

favorite dessert: white spot cheesecake, baskin robbins "world class chocolate" icecream, ything with a mousse like texture but my latest and greatest is definitely peanut butter m&ms! Yum!

favorite song of all time: amazing grace

favorite restaurant: i really think I need to get my butt to the banana leaf sooner than later this summer.

favorite perfume: ralph

favorite magazines: O, self and real simple

favorite date night: sushi or pizza on the living room couch with chuddy and a good movie, a warm blanket and a bottle of cold, white wine.

favorite summer makeup: philosophy's hope in a jar with SPF - plain and simple!

favorite tv show: project runway, anything bethenny, OBSESSED with Big Fat Gypsy Wedding at the moment, weeds, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, burn notice and any of the housewives :)

favorite guilty pleasures: reading a good book while taking a hot bath and sipping on that cold, white wine I mentioned earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!