Wednesday, June 22, 2011

life as we know it

I got home a bit late from a work event last night and Chad (and Lexxus) were already in bed fast asleep (I think the OT is catching up to my poor hubby). I always need to take time to decompress after an event or soccer so I popped in the latest movie rental from the library. Super predictable and poor editing but that is to be expected from a romantic comedy - all in all though it was pretty adorable and I love both Katherine and Josh as actors. They are fun and funny which is always a good combo. Not a huge hit due to its predictability but definitely worth an evening in on the couch with some popcorn - but definitely a chick flick (Chad so would have gotten board about a 1/4 way through it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!