Monday, June 13, 2011

this weekend


  • I had a lovely Friday night Canadian Tire visit/Pho dinner date with my favourite person on the planet. We watched the Canucks win game 5 and I so wanted them to score more goals because I was driving and I really wanted to honk like a crazy woman! Then we went home and watched this movie:

  • I woke up early Saturday to do some puttering around the house and then it was off for a visit with Grandma B. I got to see her in all her active glory during their "exercise/play time" - what a treat. Those older folks sure know how to move :) Then I did a bit of running around in Burnaby and made my way back home in time to pick Chad up (he was working Saturday) and head to Leah and Daryl's for a BBQ feast and the UFC fights. I had my first taste of deep fried turkey and I gotta say - I am hooked! We left early because Chad was pretty exhausted from his week of OT and working on Saturday but we had enough energy left to swing by Dairy Queen for a Peanut Buster Parfait to share!

  • Sunday was laundry day for me and then Travis and Carrie swung by to pick me up and we met Trav's family at the zoo for the JDRF Walk. What a beautiful day for a walk around the zoo and a visit with Travis' adorable niece and twin nephews :) Then home to read my book for a bit and get a nap in. Made perogies for dinner and watched this movie before crashing early to start another work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!