Friday, June 17, 2011

last night

We started watching this ... and we are hooked! Chad finds it hilarious and I find it incredibly brilliant and intriguing. Off to order Season 2 from the library!

I started listening to this on my ipod while taking a bike ride after dinner. I LOVE Betty White and this book is filled with little tidbits that will for sure make you smile and might even help improve your life!

I continued reading this book. I love Sheila O'Flanagan's stories because they are about people who's stories seem to jump off the page. Her characters could be a member of your family or a neighbour - all be it - a neighbour "across the pond" ... but she just writes good stories about normal lives. Always an easy and good read.

I made this for dinner. YUMMY!
Deep-Dish Turkey Pot Pie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!