Wednesday, April 23, 2014

my new favourite thing // podcasts


I used to be an avid audiobook listener when driving, going for walks, etc. but since my little girl was born, and I've been trying to incorporate daily walks into our schedule, I've been looking for something to listen to that didn't need my full, undivided attention. Enter my newest favourite thing - podcasts!

I am a bit obsessed with podcasts at the moment. I crashed my phone by loading way too many at one time. I have the proper settings now but it goes to show you that I am pretty excited about them.

I downloaded the iTunes Podcasts app and started looking for podcasts that matched my interests. Please note that the app has awful reviews, and it doesn't always work, but it is free and as far as I know, the easiest way to listen to podcasts on your iPhone or iPod - I use my iPhone.

Here are my top 3 favourites at the moment:

 
 
 
Do you listen to Podcasts? If so, I would love to hear your suggestions for some great ones to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, I love audiobooks and never thought to try podcasts. I will have to give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!