Tuesday, April 29, 2014

because i gave birth to your daughter

My husband asks some of the most ridiculous questions and the answer is the same for every single one, "Because I gave birth to your daughter." And just to preface - my husband is 36 and not 3 years old from the sound of some of these questions. Ha ha!
  • Why is your hair suddenly coming in grey?
  • Why do you wear that tight tank top under your clothes every day?
  • Why does all your underwear resemble granny panties?
  • How come you never seem to speak in complete sentences anymore?
  • Why are you a lot less focussed these days?
  • Why aren't you exercising as much as you used to?
  • Why are you so tired today?
  • Why don't you want to grocery shopping on your own?
  • Why is your hair falling out and all over the house?
  • Why doesn't your wedding ring fit anymore?
  • How come you don't want to go back to work?
  • Why do you live in yoga pants?
  • How come you aren't wearing any makeup lately?
So. Annoying.

Maybe I should see if this book is available at the library ...

(I'm so joking. And I must say that I did summarize some of those questions. He really isn't that bad ... most days.)

1 comment:

  1. Lol - I sent this to my husband so he knows what's in store!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!