Friday, April 4, 2014

1st time mom review series // a list of reviews so far


Last Friday wrapped my last regular, weekly "1st Time Mom Review Series". I am going to continue writing review posts but not on a regular basis.

There are still a ton of topics that I would like to tackle but I need a bit more time to do some research and pull my thoughts together.

Here is a list of links to all past 1st Time Mom Reviews:
Two of the topics I wanted to tackle when I first started this series were "How to Make Your Way Through the Maternity Leave System in Canada" and "Cloth Diapers" but I have since learned that (unfortunately) the Service Canada system (although I am extremely grateful for my maternity leave) is difficult and different for everyone, and I haven't started using the cloth diapers (Happy Heiny) that we were given as of yet. And I am not 100% sure if I am going to. But if you have any questions about either of those topics, just leave me a comment and we can discuss.

Also, if you have any suggestions for future reviews, please leave me a comment and I would love to chat with you about your thoughts.

Thanks for following 1st Time Moms (and Dads)!

2 comments:

  1. I have chosen to not use cloth diapers because I don't think I have the willpower to stick with it. After talking with many moms about cloth diapers I've heard one clear theme, we spent the money on them, tried it, didn't like it, and now use disposable. So I'm going to learn from them and use an organic disposable. If you do try the cloth diapers I would love to hear your story and how they work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Krystal! We were given a full set of cloth diapers and I still haven't tried them. Cloth diapering was the thing I stressed about the most when I was pregnant - and did the most research about but I find picking up a box of diapers at Costco so much easier! We will see if we transition but we have a good thing going here so I think we might pass as well :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!